Maidenhead District Chamber of Commerce Limited Membership Terms & Conditions
Our aim is to ensure that you have a positive and enjoyable experience throughout your time in Membership with the Maidenhead District Chamber of Commerce (the Chamber). We also hope you will benefit fully from all available services and opportunities we offer. The following terms and conditions therefore are intended to be as simple as possible.
1. Membership is open to companies and organisations regardless of their location, which can be outside of the Maidenhead District.
2. Membership is open to companies, organisations, and separate business divisions, but not to departments within organisations.
3. Membership is linked with the company, organisation, or division, and therefore all employees of the Member are entitled to the Chamber benefits and services when working on behalf of their Member employer.
4. Membership in the first year is valid for 12 months from when the payment is received by the Chamber.
5. Membership is for a minimum period of 12 months. Members will automatically be invoiced for the next membership period as each 12 month term expires.
6. From time to time Chamber Members' details may be made available to third parties as part of a mailing list.
7. The Chamber regularly communicates with Members by email, post and telephone. We aim to only approach Members with information which we believe could be of interest to them. This is an integral part of the Membership and by entering into Membership you agree to be contacted by the Chamber. The regular communication can be terminated at the Member's request at any time.
8. From time to time Members may be contacted by the Chamber's carefully selected partners in order to make them aware of certain membership benefits.
9. Members are entitled and encouraged to take advantage of the various opportunities the Chamber offers but there is never any obligation or pressure to use any of the services provided by the Chamber or its partners. Any agreement between the Member and the Chamber's partners are strictly between the two parties, and are not the responsibility of the Chamber.
10. Chamber Membership benefits are subject to change without notice and are subject to terms and conditions available from the Chamber.
11. Chamber Membership fees are non-refundable and Membership is non-transferable.
12. Single Membership entitles the Member to be listed in the Directory on the Chamber website.
13. Membership fees are based on the number of employees in the Member organisation at the relevant location. It is an expressed term of the membership agreement that the member will inform the Chamber about any changes in the number of employees or other vital aspects of the business. The Chamber may consider applications for a higher category of membership in individual cases.
14. By signing this form you are entering into a legal agreement to join the Chamber. You may cancel the agreement by giving the Chamber a written notice within 14 days of the date of the agreement.
15. The Membership is subject to Chamber Board approval and the Chamber reserves a right to refuse Membership without disclosing any reason.
16. Membership is subject to the provisions of the Articles of Association of the Chamber (available on request) and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Articles of Association, the Articles shall prevail.
17. The Chamber shall have no liability for any losses suffered by a Member as a result of using services offered by a fellow Member. The Chamber shall have no responsibility for advice given or services provided by its third party service providers even though such providers may have been introduced to the Member by the Chamber.
For General Enquiries
Sign up to our newsletter
The Chamber arranges workshops, training and information sessions to keep the business community updated. Member or not, we encourage you to engage with us online and follow the Chamber’s news.