New Chamber Vision, Mission and Values
The new President in 2015, Olu Odeniyi, has recently led the Chamber through an exercise to create new Vision, Mission and Values statements. These statements help communicate what the Chamber is trying to achieve and how it plans to conduct operations.
Develop a thriving, environmentally responsible and sustainable business environment within Maidenhead and the District.
Giving business a voice, promoting growth and fostering economic development within Maidenhead and the District by Representing, Informing, Supporting, Educating and training members
Chamber Values and Commitments
- Build long term, mutually beneficial relationships with members, prospective members and partner organisations.
- Connect people, resources and commerce for the greater good of the community.
- Passionately provide businesses with the tools they need to succeed.
- Respond promptly to queries.
- Proactively deal with wide-impacting local business issues.
View other new Chamber initiatives here